Reddish Hall School Achieves Ofsted Outstanding
- 17th January 2017
- Posted by: Acorn
- Category: Uncategorised
We are delighted to announce that Reddish Hall School has been judged as Outstanding in all areas in its recent Ofsted Inspection.
A summary of key findings for parents and pupils:
- Parents speak warmly about the devotion and care that is wrapped around their children to ensure that they thrive and achieve – and they do.
- Great importance is placed on removing barriers to learning so that all pupils can make rapid progress from their starting points.
- A spirit of inclusion and equality pervades the school. Leaders capitalise on positive relationships with staff, parents and all linked professionals.
- Without exception, all pupils spoken to feel safe and happy in school. Many pupils achieve 100% attendance for the first time in their school lives, which has a positive impact on pupils’ well-being and outcomes.
- The large majority of pupils make rapid progress once the barriers to learning are removed. This can happen within weeks of starting at Reddish Hall School.
- Leaders work tirelessly to ensure that pupils and staff feel valued. As a result, there is a calm purposeful atmosphere in the school where everyone works together to achieve their shared vision.