Options Adult Autism Service Wales provides specialist residential Services for adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions, learning difficulties and complex needs, based in Holywell, North Wales.
Job Summary & Duties:
As a Support Worker, you will work at one of our 3 specialist residential services supporting adults to develop and promote their independent life skills.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis working 8am – 8pm on a 3 on 3 off shift basis.
Following a thorough induction and training programme, your duties would include:
· Supporting learning experiences at home and in the wider community
· Developing domestic and personal skills to enhance independent living
· Encouraging participation in daily tasks
· Reporting and recording key aspects of care
· Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required:
· Hold or be willing to train to Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
· Keen to work with adults with autism and associated difficulties
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Flexibility to complete shifts on an ad-hoc basis
· Ideally hold a valid UK driving licence and own transport to and from work
Please apply online now or call 01745 562500 for further information
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.