At Hillingdon Manor School, we provide specialist education for c185 pupils, aged between 3.5-19 years old with the Primary School supporting around c60 students and the Secondary School supporting around c125 pupils. Located across two sites, we deploy of a wide range of teaching strategies to engage and develop the progress of learners, who present with a range of learning difficulties and styles. Our pupils are taught in smaller class sizes and access a specialist curriculum that has been individualised to meet their needs.
As Assistant Head Teacher, you will be based at our primary site and will be responsible for leading across EYFS-KS2 in collaboration with our current Senior Leadership Team. You will be confident with the delivery of pastoral support and co-ordinating and ensuring effective delivery of the specialist curriculum. You will additionally manage the EHCP process and lead on the Annual Review process, on behalf of the Senior Leadership Team. You will be leading and managing student attendance and punctuality with regular contact with both the placing Local Authorities and parents.
Offered on a permanent basis, this role would suit a proactive individual with previous experience as a Senior Teacher or someone working at the upper pay scale with a TLR allowance.
Applicants must meet and evidence the following criteria:-
- Relevant teaching qualification with proven experience as Senior Teacher or already working at the upper pay scale or holds a TLR
- Have previously held responsibility in a Pastoral capacity
- Leadership skills with previous experience of leading and developing a team
- Proven experience as an outstanding teacher
- Experience of or have an interest in working with children and young people with ASC or similar
In return our benefits include:
- Enhanced pay scales
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Automatic pension scheme enrolment
- Discounted retail vouchers
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking to join us an Assistant Head Teacher, please apply immediately. In return, we offer a salary Salary L1 £44,323 – L5 £48,582 depending on experience plus excellent company benefits.
Although Outcomes First Group salaries are in-line with the National Teachers Pay Scale, Terms & Conditions of this position are specific to Outcomes First Group
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.