Job Title – Deputy Headteacher, Children’s Service – Baston House School
Salary – £52,067 - £57,117 per annum depending on experience
Job Summary and Duties
As a proactive and dynamic Deputy Headteacher, you will drive the vision, leadership and direction of the school by supporting the Headteacher in continuing with the development of the school improvement plan. All staff at Baston House School work to enable the students to achieve greater independence, self-advocacy and the confidence they need to pursue a brighter future.
Ideally having already gained experience in a leadership capacity, this role would suit a Senior Teacher who enjoys working as part of a close-knit team where each student is carefully encouraged and supported in managing their own behaviour.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis, working 40 hours per week
In brief, the role will involve:
· Supporting the Headteacher, formulating the aims and objectives of the school
· Establishing and developing school policies
· Leading behaviour management, facilitating and encouraging learning to enable students to achieve high standards
· Carrying out duties as a school teacher, including teaching set classes
· Assisting the Headteacher to lead the SMT, debriefings and staff meetings
Key Skills Required
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with previous experience of leading and developing a team as a Senior Teacher
· Knowledge of working with children and young people with autism and/or challenging behaviour
· Proven experience in leading whole school responsibility
· Experience of implementing and driving positive change
· Natural ability to motivate and inspire others
Apply online now or call 020 8462 1010 for further information.
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Please also note, although Outcomes First Group broadly works in-line with the National Teachers Pay Scale, Terms & Conditions of this position are specific to Outcomes First Group own Terms & Conditions.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date