Options West London Community College is a well-established, independent living and life skills provision for adults with autism. We offer individualised programmes which are designed to meet the complex needs of each of our students, as well as increase their sense of personal independence. We are within commuting distance of Uxbridge, Wembley, Longford, Slough, Hounslow and surrounding towns.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for children, young people and adults with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and care, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
Job Summary and Duties
As a Domestic Assistant, you will have responsibility for providing a high level of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the college. You will work as part of a small team and be based across two of our college campuses, Colne Lodge and Aston House both of which are based within the Uxbridge area.
This role is offered on a permanent, part-time basis working 15 hours per week. Working hours will be from Monday – Friday, from 4.00 pm – 7.00 pm.
As a Domestic Assistant, your duties would include:
- Cleaning all areas of the building to the highest standards
- Ensuring all equipment and chemicals are used and handled correctly at all times, in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, COSHH regulations and health and Safety legislation.
- Using all supplies correctly to minimise waste
- Reporting any defects, damage, theft, breakages or hazards
Key Skills Required
- Relevant experience of domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning an advantage although not essential
- Good knowledge of domestic duties including the use and storage of relevant products
- Organised and thorough, whilst taking pride in your day to day work
- Able to commit to working 3 hours per day, Monday – Friday, 4 pm – 7 pm
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Please apply online now or call 0330 998 0441 for further information
Please note, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early should we receive a significant number of suitable applications.
Outcomes First Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in our care and therefore this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check where suitable references will be sought prior to your employment start date.